|B vitamins for the Soul
| 1. And seeing
the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he
was set, his disciples came unto him:
2. And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
3. Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Link B1
4. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. LINK B2
5. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Link B3
6. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Link B4
7. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Link B5
8. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Link B6
9. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Link B7
10. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Link B8.0
11. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Link B9 (B8.1)
12. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
13. Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
|Click links, "B1" - " B9", above to hear the sermons
Watch the video, "Do Something", below
are the Salt of the Earth
A city on a hill